Olive Branch Therapy Group’s mission is “your story, our support, one branch at at a time.” We are a unique, warm, counseling practice. Seeking mental health clinician associates, 20- 30 direct service hours a week, to join a therapy practice in East Brunswick on a W2 fee split arrangement. Ideal candidate will have niche clinical specialization and expertise.ie- play therapist, art therapists, teen therapist, couples, LGBTQIA, etc. Ability to work evenings and weekends.
Responsibilities: Provide individual and or couple/ family outpatient therapy. Conduct pre screening and initial intake assessments Contribute to marketing your services via blog posts, educational programs, or community speaking events.
- LCSW, LPC, LCADC, LMFT, Strong clinical skills and expertise in counseling.
- Excellent references and work history.
- Maintain professional liability insurance & CEU requirements per state licensing board.
- Minimum 20 hours weekly. New associates can choose their own schedule subject to office availability, however must be available for at least 2 evenings and 1 weekend day.
- Applicants who are already paneled with insurance networks are preferred, but we will support the right candidate through the process of getting paneled and establishing their private practice.
- 2 year commitment, minimum. License Requirement: Independently Licensed in New Jersey to provide psychotherapy as a: Licensed Clinical Social Worker Marriage and Family Therapist Professional Counselor
- We pride ourselves in having a supportive relational “tribe” inner structure, having supervision on site , strongly valuing diversity, and practicing heart centered relational approaches.
- Olive Branch believes in healthy work/life balance not only for our clients, but for our staff as well. We have our own community of therapists for support and consultation.
- We have an intake department that manages all prospective client inquiries and matches them with therapists based on availability and needs.
- In addition, our in-house billing department will oversee your credentialing process, as well as all client benefit quotes, claims submission and any additional support needed regarding network participation.
Wonderful supportive team, supervision, beautifully furnished and professionally designed office spaces with private waiting areas, Clinical Director, Peer supervision, Website, Marketing, Billing, EHR Practice management program, online scheduling, Wifi, phone system, copier/fax and office supplies.
Please send resume to Noreen Iqbal, LCSW