Meet Eleonora Tavella: Hello: I’m a therapist at Olive Branch Therapy Group and a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC). I received my undergraduate degree in Applied Psychology and Human Relations/ Italian Studies Minor and graduate degree in Mental Health Counseling from Pace University. I’ve been in practice since 2014.
My Therapy Specialties:
I specialize in working with adults and couples dealing with:
- Anxiety, depression, grief and loss, relationship conflict, communication, and self-esteem struggles. I also specialize in stress management related to life transitions such as pregnancy, becoming a parent, marriage, divorce, career change, health changes, retirement and more.
- I also have a particular interest in identity and cultural struggles related to first-generation children of immigrants, in addition to mindfulness and approaching an individual holistically.
What drew me to this work: Self-exploration, personal growth, and self-care were always topics of interest to me. I find it a true privilege to walk alongside individuals as they navigate uncomfortable feelings, life’s changes, and healing.
My style: I believe therapy is a very individualized and unique experience. I am here to listen to your story. I am committed to providing a safe and supportive space for you as you navigate through any discomfort that may arise. I truly believe you are the expert of your life, and that you have the power to change and heal. Life can be unpredictable and hectic. Allow me the opportunity to help you slow down and live more in the present moment. Together, we will work to recognize your strengths and capacity, develop self-awareness, and strengthen your relationship with yourself and with others. I would love the opportunity to help you live a healthier, happier, and more peaceful life.
Services I offer: In-person therapy for individuals, couples, and families as well as online video counseling for residents of New Jersey.
Eleonora Tavella’s Credentials:
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), License #37PC00695500
- Certified Yoga Teacher 200HR
- Languages spoken: English and conversational Italian.