Meet Esha Chabra, LPC (she/her/hers):
Hi! I am a therapist at Olive Branch Therapy Group. I received my undergraduate degree in psychology at Rutgers University and my graduate degree in clinical counseling at Centenary University. I have been in practice since 2016.
My Therapy Specialties:
I specialize in working with adolescents, young adults, and adults dealing with:
- Depression, anxiety, eating disorders, personality disorders, life transitions, self esteem and relationship issues.
- I am also particularly interested in identity and cultural struggles related to first-generation individuals of immigrants. Being a child of first generation immigrants and from the South Asian community, I truly understand and respect the religions and cultures.
What drew me to this work:
Life is a journey, which poses many challenges. Some of these are difficult to work through on your own.
I, myself, have been through a few tough journeys. These journeys, which started from a very young age, have allowed me to gain an immense passion for helping others who are looking to work through life’s challenges as well.
As a team, we will work together to navigate through your journey and reach your goals.
Warm, safe, direct, nonjudgemental. I truly believe that everyone deserves to live a happy and fulfilling life. I believe that a strong therapeutic relationship is build upon safety, trust, and respect. I strive to provide a nurturing, non-judgmental, and warm environment where clients can feel comfortable sharing their thoughts and feelings. I like to use a variety of evidenced-based practices with each person I work with, based on your individual needs.
Services I offer:
In Person individual, couple, and family therapy, as well as online video counseling for residents of New Jersey.
Esha Chabra’s Credentials:
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) License #37PC00722200
- ACA, trained in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Psychosis
- Languages spoken: English, Hindi