Meet Natasha Kaycee: Hello! I’m a therapist at Olive Branch Therapy Group and a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC). I received my undergraduate degrees from Indiana University and my graduate degree in counseling from Wake Forest University. I’ve been in practice since 2004.
My Therapy Specialties:
I specialize in working with teens, adults, and families dealing with:
- Depression, anxiety, and relationship concerns.
- I also have a particular interest in working with couples and I have completed the Level I and II training in the Gottman method.
What drew me to this work: Communicating with our spouse, parents, children or loved ones can often be a struggle. “I didn’t say that. That’s not what I meant. You don’t understand me.” Any of this sound familiar? Developing communication skills, creating healthy boundaries in relationships and managing conflict effectively are essential skills. Empowering individuals and supporting their families during this journey is at the core of my delivery of care.
My style: My style is approachable, compassionate and person-centered. My clients are people who want to persevere despite pain and adversity, but fear that they won’t be able to handle the resulting emotions or the anticipated change. Working in partnership, we face the unknown together. We evaluate, explore, and open doors in search of answers and ease. When we encounter pain, shame, sadness, or fear, you meet them knowing you have someone to support you.
Services I offer: In-person individual, couple, and family therapy as well as online video counseling for residents of New Jersey.
Natasha Kaycee’s Credentials:
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), License # 37PC00676100
- Trained in the CBT model for anxiety and depression, Gottman Method Levels I and II.
- Languages Spoken: English, French, Hindi, Sindhi