Therapist in East Brunswick, NJ
Meet Shalin: Hello and welcome. I am a therapist at Olive Branch Therapy Group and a licensed professional counselor and licensed clinical alcohol and drug counselor in NJ. I received my undergraduate degree from Rutgers University-Newark in management and psychology and my graduate degree from New Jersey City University in clinical mental health counseling. I have been in practice since 2015.
My therapy specialties:
I specialize in working with adults and teens of diverse backgrounds struggling with:
- Anxiety, depression, relational issues, complex trauma, and alcohol and substance use.
What drew me to this work:
I believe that all people can feel valued and affirmed as they are. As a therapist, I accept that often one’s current challenges may have more to do with what has happened to them than what is happening. I am honored to provide a safe, compassionate, and nonjudgmental space for others where they can build self-awareness, heal, and learn to thrive once more.
My style: Warm, relaxed, patient, relational.
Services I offer: In-person individual, couple, and family therapy as well as online video counseling for residents of New Jersey.
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), License #37PC00661000
- Licensed Clinical Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LCADC), License #37LC00301400
- Nationally Certified Counselor #349725
- Professional Member, American Counseling Association.
- Languages spoken: English and I am versed in the Gujarati language. I am also familiar with Hindi/Urdu.