Meet Shenelle Sriwardena: Hello! I’m a therapist at Olive Branch Therapy Group and a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW). I received my undergraduate degrees from Rutgers University and my graduate degree from Monmouth University. I’ve been in practice since 2016.
My Therapy Specialties:
I specialize in working with female adolescents and young adults dealing with:
- Depression, anxiety, personality disorders, life transitions, trauma and abuse, self-esteem, and relationship/family issues.
- I also have a particular interest and great passion for traveling, learning, and working with those from different cultures, religions and ethnicities.
My style: Warm, safe, non-judgmental, positive.
Services I offer: In-person individual and family therapy as well as online video counseling for residents of New Jersey.
Shenelle Sriwardena’s Credentials:
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker License (LCSW), License #44SC05715000.
- Disaster Relief Crisis Counselor.
- Nurturing Parenting Program Certified.
- Languages spoken: English