Meet Gabrielle Falco, LCSW, LCADC:
I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) and Licensed Alcohol & Drug Counselor (LCADC). I earned my undergraduate degree from Hampshire College with a concentration in Gender Studies and Creative Writing. After working in the reproductive justice field doing advocacy work, I returned to school to earn my Master’s degree in Social Work from Rutgers University. I’ve been in clinical practice since 2017. Before joining Olive Branch, I worked at a long-term substance abuse and mental health treatment program providing individual, family, and group therapy to adults. Additionally, I have experience as a school social worker and as a therapist at a community mental health center.
My Therapy Specialties:
I work with adolescents, adults, couples, and families on a range of issues including trauma, substance use, eating disorders, anxiety, depression, life transitions, grief, loss, identity formation, relationship difficulties, anger management, communication issues and conflict resolution.
Our internal reality is influenced by our external one: race, culture, gender, and sexuality impact our identity and experience in the world. I work with individuals, couples, and families from diverse backgrounds and practice from an inclusive framework rooted in social justice.
What drew me to this work:
I come from a family of social workers, so service and human connection have always driven me. My own struggles and experiences with pain and trauma additionally called me to this work. While my path has not always been linear, the detours give me perspective.
Warm and direct, compassionate and caring, validating and challenging, patient and attentive, playful and creative. I incorporate various modalities to help you gain insight, clarify values and goals, and recognize narratives that may be keeping you stuck. While we may explore the past, we will also look at the present, including what’s happening between us in the therapy ‘room.’
Services I offer:
In-person individual, couples therapy, family therapy, as well as online video counseling for residents of New Jersey.
Gabrielle Falco’s Credentials:
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker #44SC05905500
- Licensed Clinical Alcohol & Drug Counselor #37LC00324300
- Trained in Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Motivational Interviewing,
- Structural Family Therapy.
- Specialized training in Eating Disorders (including Anorexia Nervosa, Avoidant-Restrictive, Bulimia, Binge-Eating, Orthorexia), PTSD/Complex Trauma.
- Certified Facilitator, Stephanie Covington’s Beyond Trauma curriculum (support group for women with trauma and substance use); ASAM Patient Placement Criteria.
- Languages Spoken: English